The Company shall endeavour to provide the Customer with facilities/gateways to pay the Fee through credit cards (American Express, visa and mastercard), debit cards, cash cards and internet banking.
It is understood and agreed by the User/Customer that the Services shall only commence after realization of money in the accounts of the Company incase online payment is being opted for by them.
The Company reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product/package that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed by the Company, the same shall be credited to your credit card account within 7-14 working days and duly notified to you by email. Once the order has been placed and in case You wish to cancel/modify the same You may do so subject to cancellation/modification charges as prescribed.
It is understood and agreed by the User/Customer that payment mechanisms may be governed by separate agreements between the third parties who provide facilities for such payment mechanism and the Company.
It is understood and agreed by the User/Customer that in no event whatsoever, the Company shall take any responsibility or liability for malfunctioning or defect in any payment procedure. Payment of the Price shall be the sole responsibility of the User/Customer.
The Company reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain listings, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the Services through the Website or any other fee. The Company further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice.
The User/Customer may be liable to pay all applicable charges, fees, duties, taxes, levies and assessments for availing the Services through the Website. Further, the Company reserves the right o change the Fees upon its sole discretion without any prior notice to the Customers/Users.
2. REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
The E-Health Package is valid for the  days from the time and date of invoice generation. After 7 days, the Customer shall not be entitled to claim for Services and the company shall have the right to forfeit the fees already paid in such a case.
Cancellation shall be acceptable only if the Customer informs the Company within 72 hours from the time of booking. 3% cancellation charges will be applicable on the total amount of invoice. The Customer can contact us through e-mail id, email@example.com in case of cancellation and refund.
The refund amount will be sent to the respective debit card/credit card/account from where payment was made and amount will not be refundable by any other mode.
3. DISCOUNT COUPON
- This discount coupon is applicable on the MRP rates
- The total amount is inclusive of all taxes
- Coupons have no cash/credit redemption value
- Coupon code can be used up-to 4 (Four) times in 6 (Six) months.
- The coupon can be used by a single user/ and multiple users for upto 4 times in 6 months
- You must enter the coupon code at the checkout when booking the online test
- Coupons cannot be clubbed with other offers or discounts
- You cannot use the coupon in conjunction with any other sales discounts or promotional offers, unless the specific terms relating to the discount coupon state that you can combine it with other offers
- Offer valid in limited cities only
- Cities where the discount coupon is valid will be at the sole discretion of the company
- Free home collection on orders above INR 999/- (after discounts)
- Validity of the coupon will be sole discretion of the company
- We reserve the right to vary or discontinue the discount coupon scheme at any time
OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions of the discount coupons to
reflect changes affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods,
changes in relevant laws, and regulatory requirements and changes in our websites
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions at the time that you use your
discount coupon, unless any change to those policies or these terms is required to be made
by law or governmental authority
LAW AND JURISDICTION